Thursday, August 22, 2013

From the Kitchen Slave

Dear Kitchen Overseer,

I put up with getting 7am texts telling me about how I screwed up cleaning the kitchen.  I put up with your mini me acting like he was the greatest in the world and I was worthless.  I put up with all of your stupid policies and terrible hours.

People had come and gone, I'd stayed.  I was willing to get home at 4am and never see my wife.  I was willing to put up with always having fewer hours than everyone else.  I even did the random dish shift without complaining.

You screwed up when you fired me.

Especially because you fired me for stealing when the stuff in question never left the building. 

Double especially because I'm friends with some of your providers. 

And guess what, now they know exactly why I don't work there anymore.

I know they won't put up with that kind of bullshit.

Your Former Kitchen Slave

No comments:

Post a Comment