Thursday, August 8, 2013

Dear Rescue Organization,

I am so thankful for you.

So far, I have gotten two cats from you, and they are the light of my life.

When Azzycat was six months old, he had been neglected to the point where his coat was like brillo, his whiskers were broken off, and he was the size that my girlcat Asuka was at three months.  He's almost five now, and he went from being a sad scrap of screaming, squirming little man into being a sweet, snuggly, handsome cat. He's so sociable and gentle that nobody would have guessed he was a rescue.

N7 Infiltrator just came home, but my god, is she a good cat.  She's busy and happy and purry and playful, even though at four years old, she's a tiny kitty. I'm blessed to have her in my life, and I feel like she was instantly part of the family. Even though she was neglected and abused, she is still willing to take a chance, and I am grateful she chose us as her family.

I hope you keep doing what you do, and I'm forever grateful that I encountered your rescue. You gave me two of my babies, and their price is beyond rubies.

No comments:

Post a Comment